For fun me and my house mate Pip (allthingspippa.blogspot.com) decided we would see if we could do a blind coke taste test. We used Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi max. We labelled some shot glasses and filled them with the matching drinks. We were blind folded one at a time and had to drink each shot and guess what it was while the other gave ticks and crosses.
We decided to keep the suspense going, and stop any potential cheating, by not revealing the scores until the end. Pip only got 1 out of 6, bless her, and I got a massive 2! Although it would have been 4, but I swapped two of my answers round, uhh! This was harder than it sounds. I know this is a really random blog, but it was actually quite fun! What will bored student's do to procrastinate next eh?
this was soooooo fun, I was so bad but I thought I was amazing, humble pie was on the menu that night xx
ReplyDelete