Like many of you out there in cyber space, I have to have my hair up for work. Rather than go for a standard ponytail or bun, I really love to add braids into my hair-do. They are quick and fairly simple to do, but look complicated and are guaranteed to get compliments. Here are some pictures of just one way I like to do my hair...
First, make a deep side part in your hair and separate a section off on the side with the least hair. Spray some water or gel onto the section, comb through and do a french braid straight back, until the ear, finishing with a regular braid and tie off with a small elastic. On the larger side, you start a lace braid (adding in hair only from the front) from the top corner of the parting and continue all the way until the back of the ear and secure with a small elastic. Gather all the hair into a ponytail and remove the small elastics from the braids. Add hairspray and you're good to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment